Friday, December 01, 2006

Crazy taxi drivers

Have you read news of taxi drivers accidents and deaths?


I have.

Well, that's because they really drive like nobody's business. Well, ok, not all of them, but most of them sucks.

Just this morning, as I was driving towards Cheras, to HUKM to conduct a talk to all the dietitians there, on Federal Highway, I'm on the most right lane, and the taxi just tried to cut into my lane and end up banging me on the side.

I heard a loud bang! And when I looked back, I saw some stuffs fell off. On another occasion, I would have stopped, and asked for money, but I didn't want to be late. I wasn't sure how bad was my left side was, so I kept driving on and kept praying in tongues. Was already praying in tongues when that bang happened.

Guess what? When I reached HUKM, all I saw was just a long scratch, not deep at all, and of course, my side window was closed, if you know what I mean, and unharmed at all.

Hahahah... serves the taxi driver right for messing with me. I seriously dunno what fell off but hopefully his whole taxi falls apart! Hahaha...

The moral of the story: Don't mess with taxi drivers. They don't give a damn.

Moral of the story 2: Don't mess with me! Hahaha... and always pray in the Spirit on all occasions (Ephesians 6:18).

1 Comments:

Blogger AdRIaN said...

fuyoo...your car are protected by god..is happen to me once when my mom was driving too...when we heard the 'bang' sound..but then...my mom's car only got few scatches..lolz..then the other car have a heavy damage!!! haha..all glory to god!

Saturday, December 09, 2006 9:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home